ALLA aims to provide an ongoing forum for debates, seminars and discussion groups, to enable the exchange of ideas about labour law arising both within Australia and internationally.
Membership of ALLA is open to all who are interested in the aims of the Association, either professionally or because of scholarly activities.
Membership Fees 2017
ALLA has recently introduced a two year memership at a reduced rate to both full and student members. In addition to two year memberships, one year memberships are available to full members and student members. Our membership periods align with the beginning, middle, and end of the financial year, however you can join ALLA at any time of the year by downloading an application form below and returning it to ALLA with payment* by email or regular mail.
- Full 2 year membership: 1 July 2017 - 30 June 2019
- $130.00 (including GST)
- Full 1 year membership: 1 July 2017 - 30 June 2018
- $70.00 (including GST)
- Student 2 year membership: 1 July 2017- 30 June 2019
- $65.00 (including GST)
- Student 1 year membership: 1 July 2017- 30 June 2018
- $35.00 (including GST)
- ALLA accepts payments by Electronic Funds Transfer, cheque or credit card (please note that payments by American Express and Diners Club are not accepted).