- The Role of Deterrence in Enforcing Employment Standards: Recent Research from Canada and Australia, 22 March 2017
Professor Eric Tucker, Osgoode Hall Law School, Professor John Howe, Centre for Employment and Labour Relations Law and Dr Tess Hardy, Centre for Employment and Labour Relations Law
- Book Launch: Equality and Discrimination Law in Australia: An Introduction by Beth Gaze and Belinda Smith, February 2017
Justice Debra Smith, Federal Court of Australia
- The Unravelling of Europe: Immigration, Benefits and Brexit, September 2016
Dr Amy Ludlow, University of Cambridge.
- Panel and Book Launch: 'Extending Working Life for Older Workers: Age Discrimination Law, Policy and Practice' by Dr Alysia Blackham, August 2016
The Hon Dr Kay Patterson (Australian Human Rights Commission), Professor Mia Rönnmar (Lund University, Sweden) and Professor Beth Gaze (Melbourne Law School).
- Labour is not a Commodity: Opportunities and Challenges for the ILO at the end of its first Century, August 2016
Professor Emerita Rosemary Owens AO.
- Workshop on Comparative and International Perspectives on Australian Labour Migration, July 2016
- A Game With Extra Innings A Short History Of Industrial Relations In Major League Baseball, June 2016
Braham Dabscheck, Senior Fellow at Melbourne Law School.
- Testing the Boundaries of the Accessorial Liability Provisions under the Fair Work Act 2009 - An Exploration of Some Recent Decisions, April 2016
Dr Tess Hardy, Professor John Howe and Ms Melinda Richards SC, Crown Counsel.
- Regulating Unpaid Internships: Why it Matters and How Different Countries are Doing It, April 2016
Professor Andrew Stewart.
- Teaching, Researching and Practising Labour Law in Australia, February 2016
Anthony Forsyth, John Howe, Natalie James, Sarah Rey, Josh Bornstein and Geoff Giudice.
- Supporting Working Parents: The AHRC Report and After, October 2015
Lisa Pusey, Adviser to the Sex Discrimination Commissioner, Australian Human Rights Commission, with Beth Gaze.