Tax Law - Domestic and International
- Australian Tax Legislation
- Australian Tax Treaties (in schedules to the International Tax Agreements Act 1953 )
- ATO Law
The ATO Legal Database.
The Legal Database is a collection of legal and policy information including: Legislation and supporting material, Public Rulings, Determinations and Bulletins, ATO Interpretative Decisions, Case Decision Summaries (details of important decisions made by the ATO), ATO Practice Statements (directions to ATO staff on how to apply the laws administered by the Commissioner), Tax related case law, ATO Policy Papers, Annual Regulatory Plans, Freedom Of Information.
- Canadian Legislation & Tax Treaties
- Taxworld (A comprehensive international tax site)
The following subscription based online commentary services are useful tax research tools:
Taxpoint Access via Law Library.
CCH Online Access via Law Library.
The following organisations are professional bodies for practitioners in taxation and tax-related fields:
- Taxation Institute of Australia
- Tax Bar Association
- Australian Society of Certified Practicing Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- European Accounting Association
- The Chartered Institute of Taxation (UK)
- ATO Law
- Australian Taxation Office
- Canada Customs and Revenue Agency
- Inland Revenue - UK
- Internal Revenue Service - US
- United States Customs Service