Information for Visitors
- The Law School Visiting Scholar Program
(Information for academics who wish to visit as visiting scholars)
- Student Housing (for advice and information about accommodation options close to the University)
- Residential Colleges webpage (for short-term casual accommodation at the University's Residential Colleges)
- Quest Royal Gardens and Quest Carlton on Finlay have established agreements with the University of Melbourne to provide hotel and serviced apartment accommodation at competive rates. If you are interested in obtaining a quote please contact the Centre Administrator for your visit with the details regarding your name, expected duration of the stay and number of guests so that you can secure the University of Melbourne's rates.
- Living in Melbourne (advice and links to a range of services and amenities in Melbourne)
- Research Expertise
- MLS Specialist Research Centres and Institutes
- Important University Dates
- What's On at Melbourne Law School?
(Conferences, special lectures, visiting academics, workshops)
- Law Library
(The Law Library web site provides information on membership, resources and legal databases)