In 2013, the Review introduced an advance access policy.
Advance versions of articles will be published here as they become available. Advance versions are subject to change prior to the final print and online versions. Advance versions are paginated individually beginning at 1; page numbers will be different from the final print and online version.
Advance versions should be cited as, for example: Michael Crommelin, 'Powers of the Head of State' (2015) 38(3) Melbourne University Law Review (advance).
Volume 40(3) is now published and can be viewed here.
Volume 41(1) Forthcoming
- Negligence Claims by Subsequent Building Owners: Did the Life of Bryan End Too Soon?
Matthew Bell and Wayne Jocic
- Parliament, the Judiciary and Fundamental Rights: The Strength of the Principle of Legality
- Anti-Suit Injunctions in Australia
- Icarus and the Evidence Act: Section 137, Probative Value and Taking Forensic Science Evidence "at its Highest"
- Government Contracts and Public Law
The Hon KM Hayne AC
- Cosmopolitan Originalism: Revisiting the Role of International Law in Constitutional Interpretation
- Australia's Accession to the Hague Convention on Choice of Court Agreements
Brooke Adele Marshall and Mary Keyes
- Sentencing Offenders with Personality Disorders: A Critical Analysis of DPP (Vic) v O'Neill
Jamie Walvisch and Andrew Carroll