In 2013, the Review introduced an advance access policy.
Advance versions of articles will be published here as they become available. Advance versions are subject to change prior to the final print and online versions. Advance versions are paginated individually beginning at 1; page numbers will be different from the final print and online version.
Advance versions should be cited as, for example: Michael Crommelin, 'Powers of the Head of State' (2015) 38(3) Melbourne University Law Review (Advance).
Volume 39(2) is now published and can be viewed here.
Volume 39(3) Forthcoming
- ‘Private Enforcement of Competition Law in Australia — Inching Forwards’
- ‘Judges and Retirement Ages’
- ‘What Did Ronald Coase Know about the Law of Tort?’
David Campbell and Matthias Klaes
- ‘Whitlam as Internationalist: A Centenary Reflection’
Michael Kirby AC CMG
- ‘Misleading the Ethical Consumer: The Regulation of Free-Range Egg Labelling’
Christine Parker and Josephine de Costa
Critique and Comment
- ‘Tax Avoidance — A View from the Dark Side’
David Bloom QC
- ‘The Place of the First Peoples in the International Sphere: A Logical Starting Point for the Demand for Justice by Indigenous Peoples’
Mark McMillan and Sophie Rigney