MLS alumni recognised in Australia Day Honours
Melbourne Law School congratulates a number of our alumni who were recently recognised in the 2017 Australia Day Honours list. It is a tribute to the dedication and commitment of these members of our community who have worked tirelessly in their fields.
- Ms Kimberley J Brennan AM (BA(Media&Comm) 2010, LLB 2010)
- The Hon Stephen P Charles AO QC (LLB(Hons) 1960)
- Professor Emeritus Sandford D Clark AM (PhD 1971)
- Professor Gregory J Craven AO (BA 1980, LLB(Hons) 1981, LLM 1984)
- The Hon Justice Elizabeth H Curtain AM (LLB 1976)
- The Hon Linda M Dessau AC (LLB(Hons)1974)
- Dr Helen A Durham AO (LLB(Hons) 1992, BA 1992, SJD 2000)
- The Hon Julia E Gillard AC (LLB 1987, BA 1990)
- Mrs Jennifer G Happell OAM (LLB 1963)
- Mr Leigh A Johns OAM (LLM 2001, GradDipLabRelLaw2000)
- The Hon Dr David A Kemp AC (BA(Hons) 1965, LLB 1966)
- Mr Paul G Lang PSM (LLB 1976)
- The Hon Kevin J Mahony AM (LLB 1963)
We also congratulate other members of the legal and University community who have been recognised in the Australia Day Honours list 2017.