Senior Fellow (Melbourne Law Masters)
Robin is a practising barrister specialising in commercial, tax and administrative law.
He holds a Bachelor of Laws, a Bachelor of Commerce and a Master of Tax from the University of Melbourne. He was a Dean's Honours List student in commerce and graduated with the Supreme Court Prize in law.
Robin also holds a Master of Laws from the National University of Singapore, where he studied as an ASEAN Scholar. He specialised in Admiralty/Shipping and International Commercial Arbitration, and graduated with the M Karthingesu Gold Medal and Memorial Prize.
Prior to joining the Victorian Bar, he has worked as:
- a solicitor in the Tax and Banking & Finance groups of Deacons Lawyers (now Norton Rose Fulbright);
- a researcher in the Court of Appeal Division of the Supreme Court of Victoria;
- an associate to the Honourable Chris Maxwell (President of the Court of Appeal Division of the Supreme Court of Victoria);
- an associate to the Honourable Justice Susan Kenny of the Federal Court of Australia; and
- an associate to the Honourable Justice Habersberger (Trial Division of the Supreme Court of Victoria).