ALLA aims to provide an ongoing forum for debates, seminars and discussion groups, to enable the exchange of ideas about labour law arising both within Australia and internationally.
Membership of ALLA is open to all who are interested in the aims of the Association, either professionally or because of scholarly activities.
Membership Fees 2022
ALLA offers Professional, Student and Retired membership, and a reduced rate for 24 month memberships.
Our membership periods align with the financial quarters, you can join ALLA at any time of the year by completing the online form. Payment should be completed at the time of application.
- $70 - 12 month membership
- $130 - 24 month membership
- $35 - 12 month membership
- $65 - 24 month membership
- $50 - 12 month membership
- $90 - 24 month membership