- Organise conferences, workshops, seminars and other activities
- Promote academic research into key issues, including international humanitarian law, international human rights law, law of peace operations, international criminal law, and arms control & disarmament
- Produce academic publications and materials
- Develop relevant relationships within the Asia Pacific Region
- Develop contacts and mutual exchanges with other academics and with leading subject matter experts
The Asia-Pacific Centre for Military Law is operated by the University of Melbourne and it is not an agent of, nor affiliated with, or part of, the Australian Government or the Department of Defence.