Iain Campbell Publications
- I. Campbell, ‘Zero Hours Work Arrangements in New Zealand: Union Action, Public Controversy and Two Regulatory Initiatives’, in M. O’Sullivan et al. eds., Zero-Hours and On-Call Work in Anglo-Saxon Countries (Springer, 2019).
- I. Campbell, F. Macdonald, and S. Charlesworth, ‘On-Demand Work in Australia’, in M. O’Sullivan et al. eds., Zero-Hours and On-Call Work in Anglo-Saxon Countries (Springer, 2019).
- I. Campbell, ‘Temporary Migrant Workers. Underpayment and Predatory Business Models’ in A. Stewart, J. Stanford and T. Hardy (eds), The Wages Crisis in Australia: What it is and what to do about it (University of Adelaide Press, 2018) 187-201
- J. Tham, I. Campbell and M. Boese, Why is Labour Protection for Temporary Migrant Workers so Fraught?: A Perspective from Australia’ in J. Howe and R. Owens (eds.), Temporary Labour Migration in the Global Era: The Regulatory Challenges, Hart Publishing, United Kingdom (2016), 173–200.
Journal Articles - Refereed
- I. Campbell, M. Tranfaglia, J. Tham, and Martina Boese, ‘Precarious Work and the Reluctance to Complain: Italian Temporary Migrant Workers in Australia’ (2019) 29(1) Labour and Industry 98-117.
- I. Campbell, ‘Harvest Labour Markets in Australia: Alleged Labour Shortages and Employer Demand for Temporary Migrant Workers’ (2019) 84 Journal of Australian Political Economy 46-88.
- I. Campbell, M. Boese and J. Tham, ‘Inhospitable Workplaces? International Students and Paid Work in Food Services’ (2016) 51(3) Australian Journal of Social Issues 279–298.