- S. Cooney, S. Biddulph and Y. Zhu, 'Law and Fair Work in China', (1 ed, 2013).
- M. Ebisui, S. Cooney, and C. Fenwick, Resolving Individual Labour Disputes: A Comparative Overview, International Labour Organisation, Geneva (2016).
- M. Ebisui, S. Cooney and C. Fenwick, ‘Resolving Individual Labour Disputes: A General Introduction’ in Minawa Ebisui, Sean Cooney and Colin Fenwick (eds.), Resolving Individual Labour Disputes: A Comparative Overview, International Labour Organisation, Geneva (2016), 1–33
Journal Articles - Refereed
- P. Mahy, R. Mitchell, C. Sutherland, P. Gahan, A. O’Donnell, S. Cooney, G. Anderson, L. Mao and A. Stewart, ‘Measuring Worker Protection Using Leximetrics: Illustrating a New Approach in Four Asia-Pacific Countries’ (2019) 67 American Journal of Comparative Law 515–549.
- J. Howe, T. Hardy and S. Cooney, 'Mandate, discretion, and professionalisation in an employment standards enforcement agency: An antipodean experience' (2013) 35 Law & Policy 81-108.
- T. Hardy, J. Howe and T. Cooney, 'Less energetic but more enlightened? Exploring the Fair Work Ombudsman's use of litigation in regulatory enforcement' (2013) 35 Sydney Law Review 565-597.