- T. Hardy, J. Stanford and A. Stewart, ‘Conclusion: Wages and Inclusive Growth’ in A. Stewart, J. Stanford and T. Hardy (eds), The Wages Crisis in Australia: What it is and what to do about it (University of Adelaide Press, 2018) 277-294
- T. Hardy, J. Stanford and A. Stewart, ‘Australia, We have a Problem’ in A. Stewart, J. Stanford and T. Hardy (eds), The Wages Crisis in Australia: What it is and what to do about it (University of Adelaide Press, 2018) 3-20
- T. Hardy and A. Stewart, ‘What's Causing the Wages Slowdown?’ in A. Stewart, J. Stanford and T. Hardy (eds), The Wages Crisis in Australia: What it is and what to do about it (University of Adelaide Press, 2018) 57-70
- T. Hardy, ‘The State Strikes Back: Supervision and Sanctioning of Unlawful Industrial Activity by Federal Government Agencies in Australia’ in S. McCrystal, B. Creighton and A. Forsyth (eds) Collective Bargaining under the Fair Work Act (Federation Press, 2018) 182-205.
- T. Hardy, ‘Watch this Space: Mapping the Actors Involved in the Implementation of Labour Standards Regulation in Australia’ in John Howe, Anna Chapman and Ingrid Landau (eds), The Evolving Project of Labour Law: Foundations, Development and Future Research Directions (2017), Federation Press, Australia, 145 - 160.
- T. Hardy, ‘Good Call: Extending Liability for Employment Contraventions beyond the Direct Employer’ in Ron Levy, Molly O’Brien, Simon Rice, Pauline Ridge and Margaret Thornton (eds), New Directions for Law in Australia: Essays in Contemporary Law Reform (2017), ANU Press, Australia, 71 - 82.
- T. Hardy, ‘Reconsidering the Notion of Employer in the Era of the Fissured Workplace: Traversing the Legislative Landscape in Australia’ in H. Nakakubo and T. Araki (eds), The Notion of Employer in the Era of the Fissured Workplace: Should Labour Law Responsibilities Exceed the Boundary of the Legal Entity (2017), Kluwer Law, The Netherlands, 47 - 72
- T. Hardy, ‘It’s Oh So Quiet? Employee Voice and the Enforcement of Employment Standards in Australia’ in A. Bogg and T. Novitz (eds), Voices at Work: Continuity and Change in the Common Law World (Oxford University Press) (2014) 249–273.
Journal Articles - Refereed
- T. Hardy, R. Johnstone and J. Howe, ‘Emerging Business Models and the Evolving Regulatory Response: Perspectives from Australia and Beyond’ (2019) 32 Australian Journal of Labour Law 1-4.
- T. Hardy, ‘Shifting Risk and Shirking Responsibility: The Challenge of Upholding Employment Standards Regulation within Franchise Networks’ (2019) 32 Australian Journal of Labour Law 62-83.
- T. Hardy, ‘Big Brands, Big Responsibilities? An Examination of Franchisor Accountability for Employment Contraventions in the United States, Canada and Australia’ (2019) 40 Comparative Labour Law and Policy Journal 285-324.
- H. Anderson and T. Hardy, ‘Superannuation Guarantee Contributions as a Tax: The Case for Reincarnation over Reform’ (2018) 33(3) Australian Tax Forum 497-532
- T. Hardy and J. Howe, ‘Creating Ripples, Making Waves? Assessing the General Deterrence Effects of Enforcement Activities of the Fair Work Ombudsman’ (2017) 39 Sydney Law Review 471 - 500.
- T. Hardy, ‘Who Should Be Held Liable for Workplace Contraventions and On What Basis?’ (2016) 29(1) Australian Journal of Labour Law 78–109.
- T. Hardy and J. Howe, ‘Chain Reaction: A Strategic Approach to Addressing Employment Non-Compliance in Complex Supply Chains’ (2015) 57 Journal of Industrial Relations 563–584.
- H. Anderson and T. Hardy, 'Who should be the super police? Detection and recovery of unremitted superannuation' (2014) 37 University of New South Wales Law Journal 162-194.
- J. Howe, T. Hardy and S. Cooney, 'Mandate, discretion, and professionalisation in an employment standards enforcement agency: An antipodean experience' (2013) 35 Law & Policy 81-108.
- T. Hardy and J. Howe, 'Too soft or too severe? Enforceable undertakings and the regulatory deilemma facing the Fair Work Ombudsman' (2013) 41 Federal Law Review 1-33.
- T. Hardy, J. Howe and T. Cooney, 'Less energetic but more enlightened? Exploring the Fair Work Ombudsman's use of litigation in regulatory enforcement' (2013) 35 Sydney Law Review 565-597.
- T. Hardy and S. Ariyawansa, ‘Literature Review on the Governance of Work’ (International Labour Organisation Working Paper Series, December 2019).