This is an online conference, and many of you will be attending from different time zones. We have therefore made some special arrangements to ensure you are able to participate fully in the conference discussions.
- The conference sessions will be ‘live’ and will take place via Zoom.
- The conference will be divided into 2 sessions per day.
- Each session will be 1 hour in duration.
- Speakers will present for 10 minutes each, talking about the main aspects, issues and arguments of their papers.
- The rest of the session will be devoted to discussion about all papers.
- Only the Speakers and Chairpersons will be visible on the screen.
- Attendees can type their questions in the 'Q&A' section of Zoom, and they will be answered live during the discussion.
- The language to be used in the conference is English.