- "Innovation in Litigation: Lessons from The Kilmore East-Kinglake Litigation" Symposium
Symposium co-hosted by Justice J Forrest and Justice Zammit, Supreme Court of Victoria & Mr Gary Cazalet, Director - CJRG, Melbourne Law School
13 April 2016
Justice J Forrest and Justice Zammit, Supreme Court of Victoria
- Mr Tony Nolan QC 'The Use of ADR Processes by Special Referees
'The Great Southern Case Study'
- Mr Simon McKenzie, Melbourne Law School
'What Can We Learn From the Management of Experts in the Kilmore East Bushfire Proceeding?'
- Professor David Nowell, University of Oxford
'The Kilmore East/Kinglake Bushfire: Reflections On The Assessors' Role'
- Ms Ruth Overington, Herbert Smith Freehills
'The Use Of Assessors - A Practitioner's Perspective'
- Mr Andrew Watson, Maurice Blackburn
'One Perspective on Concurrent Evidence in the Kilmore East Kinglake Bushfire Class Action'
- Dr Jeff Gates, University of Queensland
'Giving Expert Evidence - Surrounded by Colleagues'