- Beaton-Wells, C. and Paul-Taylor, J. (2017), Codifying supermarket-supplier relations: A report on Australia's Food and Grocery Code of Conduct.
- Beaton-Wells, C. and Paul-Taylor, J, (2018) "A Code of Conduct for Supermarket-Supplier Relations: Has it worked?", 46, Australian Business Law Review, 6. Please contact the project for a copy.
- Arup, C., Beaton-Wells, C. and Paul-Taylor, J. (2017) "Regulating supermarkets: The competition for space", UNSW Law Journal, Issue 40(3), 1035. http://www.unswlawjournal.unsw.edu.au/sites/default/files/403_6.pdf
- Beaton-Wells, C. and Paul-Taylor, J. (2017) "Problematising supermarket–supplier relations: Dual perspectives of competition and fairness", Griffith Law Review, Vol. 26, Issue 1, 1. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10383441.2017.1355729
- Dixon, J. and Banwell, C. (2016) "Supermarketisation and Rural Society Futures", in Shucksmith, M. and Brown, D. (eds) International Handbook of Rural Studies, Routledge. https://www.routledge.com/Routledge-International-Handbook-of-Rural-Studies/Shucksmith-Brown/p/book/9781138804371
- Dixon, J. and Richards, C. (2015) "On food security and alternative food networks: Understanding and performing food security in the context of urban bias", Agriculture and Human Values: Journal of the Agriculture, Food and Human Values Society, Vol 32, No.2 Summer 2015. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10460-015-9630-y
- Isaacs, B. and Dixon, J. (2015) "Making it local: The rural consumer, the supermarket and competing pedagogical authority', in Flowers, R. and Swan, E. (eds), Food Pedagogies, Ashgate Publishing pp. 149-167. http://www.ashgate.com/isbn/9781409465041
- Lawrence, G. and Dixon, J. (2015) Supermarkets. In Bonanno, A. and Busch, L. (eds) Handbook of International Political Economy of Agriculture and Food, Edward Elgar pp. 213-231. http://www.e-elgar.com/shop/handbook-of-the-international-political-economy-of-agriculture-and-food
- Beaton-Wells, C (2017) ‘Decoding the FGCC’, Australian Food and Grocery Council Food and Grocery Australia Conference, Brisbane, 24-25 May.
- Beaton-Wells, C (2017) ‘Decoding the Australian Food and Grocery Code of Conduct: Impetuses, Interests and Implications’, Trends in Retail Competition Annual Conference, University of Oxford, 9 June.
- Merrett, D (2017) 'Market failure in the Australian horticulture supply chain: Causes and responses 1913-2015', Asia-Pacific Economic and Business History Conference, 9-11 February.