GELN activities include holding workshops and seminars, encouraging research and collaboration, and providing a way for interested persons to keep abreast of developments in GELN's focus areas. These focus areas include international trade law, international investment law, international finance law and international arbitration.
To stay in contact with GELN and keep up to date with its activities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aims and Objectives
The aims and objectives of GELN are to:
- provide a venue for academics and those working in GELN's focus areas to keep abreast of new developments in their fields;
- encourage closer dialogue between academics, practitioners and government in relation to GELN's focus areas;
- provide training and capacity building services to governments and other bodies in GELN's focus areas;
- provide a regular forum for policy and scholarly discussion of GELN's focus areas; and
- facilitate research collaboration amongst academics and other interested groups on international economic law.