There are no events to display at the moment.
Please check back later.
- 8th International Legal Ethics Conference 2018
- Thursday 6:00pm - 7:00pmRegulating Automated Legal Advice Technologies: Identifying the issues
- Friday 1:00pm - 2:00pmSocrates versus Confucius: How South Korea Negotiated and Incorporated 'American Style' Law Schools and Lawyering Methods into Its Ecosystem
- Thursday 6:00pm - 7:00pmCharacteristics of lawyers who are subject to complaints and misconduct findings: Evidence from a legal regulator in Victoria, Australia
- Thursday 6:00pm - 7:00pmRepresenting Rapists
- Thursday 6:00pm - 7:00pmThe Perils of meta-regulating large law firms: Codes, culture and values
- Tuesday 10:30am - 4:30pmLegal Services Forum
- Wednesday 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmMapping the Moral Compass: Exploring the Ethics of In-House Lawyers
- Wednesday 3:30 pm - 6:30 pmA Masterclass in Remaking Law Firms