MLS alumni recognised in Australia Day Honours
Melbourne Law School congratulates a number of our alumni who were recently recognised in the 2018 Australia Day Honours list. It is a tribute to the dedication and commitment of these members of our community who have worked tirelessly in their fields.
- Mr David L Bardas AO (LLB 1962)
- The Hon Justice Victoria J Bennett AO (LLB 1983)
- Mr Ian L Robertson AO (LLB 1979, BCom 1979)
- Mr Ian M Dunn AM (LLB 1966, LLM 1983)
- Mr Peter J Gordon AM (LLB 1979)
- His Honour Chester S Keon-Cohen AM (LLB 1965)
- The Hon Howard T Nathan AM QC (LLB 1960)
- Mr Hayden D Opie AM (BCom 1976, LLB(Hons) 1976)
- The Hon Thomas H Smith AM QC (BA 1963, LLB(Hons) 1963)
- Mr Michael Lipshutz OAM (LLB 1974)
- Mr Andris Spilva OAM (LLB 1969)
- Colonel Penelope A Saultry CSC (LLB 1990)
We also congratulate other members of the legal and University community who have been recognised in the Australia Day Honours list 2018.