2019 MLS Indigenous Student Applications
Indigenous students are an important part of Melbourne Law School and the wider legal community. In recognition of that important role, support is available for Indigenous Students from the Recognition and Reconciliation Committee and the Indigenous Communities Program, including:
- coaching for the October LSAT
- recommendations for online LSAT coaching programs
- advice from our academics about studying at MLS
- opportunities to join our social events
- mentoring throughout the application process from current Indigenous JD students.
We look forward to welcoming you to MLS.