In 2016, MJIL introduced an advance access policy. Advance versions of all articles will be published on this page as they become available. Advance versions are subject to change prior to the final print and online versions being made available.
Advance versions should be cited as, for example: Amanda Alexander, 'International Humanitarian Law, Postcolonialism and the 1977 Geneva Protocol I' (2016) 17(1) Melbourne Journal of International Law (advance)
Volume 18(2) – Forthcoming
- UN Peacekeeping Today: Legal Challenges and Uncertainties
- Attribution of Conduct in International Military Operations: A Causal Analysis of Effective Control
- International Cooperation and Responsibility Sharing to Combat Climate Change: Lessons for International Refugee Law
Rebecca Dowd and Jane McAdam
- International Commercial Courts: The Singapore Experience
Andrew Godwin, Ian Ramsay and Miranda Webster
- Alleged Acquiescence of the International Community to Revisionist Claims of International Customary Law (with Special Reference to the Jus Contra Bellum Regime)
- A Requiem for the Trans-Pacific Partnership: Something New, Something Old and Something Borrowed?
Rodrigo Polanco Lazo and Sebastián Gómez Fiedler
- The Peaceful Non-Settlement of Disputes: Article 4 of CMATS in Timor-Leste v Australia
- Balancing Regulatory Autonomy with Liberalisation of Trade in Services: An Analytical Assessment of Australia's Obligations under Preferential Trade Agreements
- Chinese Investment in Australia: A Critical Analysis of the China–Australia Free Trade Agreement
- Application of the International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism and of the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination (Ukraine v Russia)