In 2016, MJIL introduced an advance access policy. Advance versions of all articles will be published on this page as they become available. Advance versions are subject to change prior to the final print and online versions being made available.
Advance versions should be cited as, for example: Amanda Alexander, 'International Humanitarian Law, Postcolonialism and the 1977 Geneva Protocol I' (2016) 17(1) Melbourne Journal of International Law (advance)
Volume 18(1) – Forthcoming
Advance copies of articles from volume 18(1) will be published on this page as they become available.
- His Excellency Christopher G Weeramantry AM
- The Hague Choice of Court Convention and Cross-Border Commercial Dispute Resolution in Australia and the Asia-Pacific
- The Status of Private Military Security Companies in United Nations Peacekeeping Operations under the International Law of Armed Conflict
Jonathan Crowe and Anna John
- Financial Stability in International Law
- Dispute Settlement relating to Deep Seabed Mining: A Participant's Perspective
- Foreign Fighters under International Law and Beyond edited by Andrea de Guttry, Francesca Capone and Christophe Paulussen
- Legal Normativity in the Resolution of Internal Armed Conflict by Philipp Kastner
- Drugs Law and Legal Practice in Southeast Asia: Indonesia, Singapore and Vietnam by Tim Lindsey and Pip Nicholson