Frank worked for 12 years with the Australian Taxation Office and was with Corrs Chambers Westgarth for 16 years, 9 as a partner, that included roles as a Practice Group Leader and as a Board Member. Frank has been a member of the Victorian Bar since 2003. Frank practices principally in Commonwealth taxation law. He does appearance work in Courts, Tribunal work as a Deputy President, advice work, and assists in resolving taxation disputes in various styles of alternative dispute resolution processes, as an advocate or as a mediator/conciliator, across a broad range of taxation matters.
Incidental to his practice, Frank is also:
- a part time Commonwealth Administrative Appeals Tribunal Deputy President;
- a member of the International Association of Tax Judges;
- a member of the Executive of the Law Council of Australia, Business Law Section, and former Treasurer, Deputy Chairman and Chairman of the Section;
- a member of the Law Council, Business Law Section, Taxation Committee and former Deputy-Chair (Melb) and National Chair of that Committee;
- a member of the Law Institute of Victoria, Taxation Law Specialist Accreditation Advisory Committee;
- a Chartered Tax Advisor and Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia;
- a former member of the Commonwealth Board of Taxation Advisory Committee;
- a member of the Federal Court Users' Committee;
- a member of the Mannix College (Monash University) Council; and
- a former CPA Australia Disciplinary Tribunal Chair and Deputy-Chair.