Congratulations on your graduation from Melbourne Law School!
The MLS Career Services offer all graduating students tailored, one-on-one careers assistance to support you during the transition from student life to professional life.
We can assist with:
- CV, cover letter and application preparation
- Interview advice and mock interviews
- Assistance with preparing for psychometric testing, assessment centres and other recruitment processes
- Career planning and goal setting
- Accessing job opportunities
- Networking and establishing industry connections
To connect with MLS Career Services, please email to book in a one-on-one consultation. In your email, please include:
- Three available days and times that suit you best
- Your current CV and an example of a recent cover letter
- Outline any areas of law or organisations that you are interested working in or ideas about career plans
In April 2017, the JD class of 2016 will be sent a survey from our careers team. This survey is designed to capture the career outcomes of our graduates. Results of this survey will help inform the strategy and planning of our programs. We appreciate your input into the survey and look to forward to hearing about the range of sectors and roles in which a law degree is considered valuable. For the results of the most recent MLS Graduate Outcome survey please visit our Career Outcomes page.
Finally, a reminder that all MLS graduates are welcome to access our career resources or visit our careers team post-graduation.