Please visit the 'Untapped' website for further information regarding the project.
Benefactors who make a gift of $650 and above (thus supporting an entire book) will have the option of having their gift acknowledged within a digitized text itself, seen by all who borrow or buy the book. If you choose this option, we will contact you to pick which out-of-print Australian title you would like in your name, or in honour or memory of a loved one, once all books have been digitised (subject to the author's permission).
To make a gift –
- Visit the Melbourne Law School online giving page
- Enter the amount you would like to contribute to 'Untapped: the Australian Literary Heritage project'
- If this is a tribute gift (Christmas gift, gift made in honour or gift made in memory of a loved one), specify that by clicking, ‘This is a tribute gift’ and filling out the relevant details.
- If this is a gift made through a book club or group, the tribute section of the giving form can be used to identify your club or group
- You will then be asked to provide your personal details, consider how you would like your gift acknowledged and be directed to the online payment screen, where donations can be made via credit card. If you prefer to make a donation via other payment methods, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and an Advancement staff member will be in touch
All donations to the University of Melbourne in Australia of $2 or more are tax-deductible for Australian taxpayers.
If you have any queries about making a donation to 'Untapped: The Australian Literary Heritage Project', please contact the Melbourne Law School Advancement team at email@example.com.