The Centre for Comparative Constitutional Studies hosts a series of conferences, workshops, seminars and events throughout the year. Subscribe to our mailing list to be informed of the latest events via link here.
Friday 6:00pm - 7:00pmThe Lottery of Life
Wednesday 12:00pm - 1:30pmTax Equalisation and Fiscal Controls in Germany's Federation: Lessons for Australia
The Centre for Comparative Constitutional Studies hosted a series of conferences, seminars and events in 2018 and 2019.
- Tuesday2019 Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia Fay Gale Lecture: The Two University Freedoms: Academic Freedom and Freedom Of Speech
- FridayCCCS Constitutional Law Conference 2019
- Thursday2019 Allen Hope Southey Memorial Lecture
- TuesdayThe Future of Law Reform: Constitutional and Immigration Issues
- TuesdayThe Office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman: Four Decades On
- ThursdayThe Next Long Wave of Reform: Where will the Ideas Come From?
- ThursdaySocialist Law in Socialist East Asia - Book Launch
- ThursdayBook Launch "Foundations of Indirect Discrimination Law" edited by Hugh Collins and Tarun Khaitan, launched by The Honourable Michael Kirby AC CMG
- TuesdayCitizenship and Constitutional Law: Reflections on a Complex Relationship
- MondayRadical Heart by Shireen Morris - Book Launch
- Wednesday - FridayPublic Law Conference
- TuesdayGuidance on how to Make a submission to the Joint Select Committee Inquiry into Constitutional Recongnition Relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- TuesdayPreferring Buddhism, Constitutionally: Buddhism, Secularism and the Pyrrhic Constitutionalism of Sri Lanka
Past events (2012–2017)
The Centre for Comparative Constitutional Studies organises conferences, public lectures, seminars and workshop.
Past Event Recordings
If you missed one of the thought-provoking speakers at Melbourne Law School, you may still catch their presentation online.