The Centre for Comparative Constitutional Studies hosts a series of conferences, workshops, seminars and events throughout the year. Subscribe to our mailing list to be informed of the latest events.
2018-2021 Past Events
The Centre for Comparative Constitutional Studies hosted a series of conferences, seminars, webinars and lectures.
- WednesdayA Discussion of Victoria’s Pandemic Bill
- WednesdayThe High Court of Australia and Civil Liberties
- FridayCCCS 2021 Conference Keynote Address
- TuesdayThe Jim Carlton Annual Integrity Lecture 2021
- TuesdayBook Launch: The Frontiers of Public Law
- TuesdayBook Panel: Constitutional Change in the Contemporary Socialist World
- TuesdayReforming Tax Sharing in the Federation
- Tuesday2019 Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia Fay Gale Lecture: The Two University Freedoms: Academic Freedom and Freedom Of Speech
- FridayCCCS Constitutional Law Conference 2019
- Thursday2019 Allen Hope Southey Memorial Lecture
- TuesdayThe Future of Law Reform: Constitutional and Immigration Issues
- TuesdayThe Office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman: Four Decades On
- ThursdayThe Next Long Wave of Reform: Where will the Ideas Come From?
- ThursdaySocialist Law in Socialist East Asia - Book Launch
- ThursdayBook Launch "Foundations of Indirect Discrimination Law" edited by Hugh Collins and Tarun Khaitan, launched by The Honourable Michael Kirby AC CMG
- TuesdayCitizenship and Constitutional Law: Reflections on a Complex Relationship
- MondayRadical Heart by Shireen Morris - Book Launch
- Wednesday - FridayPublic Law Conference
- TuesdayGuidance on how to Make a submission to the Joint Select Committee Inquiry into Constitutional Recongnition Relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- TuesdayPreferring Buddhism, Constitutionally: Buddhism, Secularism and the Pyrrhic Constitutionalism of Sri Lanka
Past events (2012–2017)
The Centre for Comparative Constitutional Studies organises conferences, public lectures, seminars and workshop.