- Beaton-Wells, C. and Paul-Taylor, J. (2017) Codifying supermarket-supplier relations: A report on Australia's Food and Grocery Code of Conduct.
- Beaton-Wells, C. and Paul-Taylor, J. (2018) "Efficiency and Fairness: Interdependent discourses in supermarket-supplier relations", in Lianos, I (ed), Global Food Value Chains and Competition Law, Cambridge University Press (forthcoming).
- Dixon, J. and Banwell, C. (2016) "Supermarketisation and Rural Society Futures", in Shucksmith, M. and Brown, D. (eds), International Handbook of Rural Studies, Routledge. https://www.routledge.com/Routledge-International-Handbook-of-Rural-Studies/Shucksmith-Brown/p/book/9781138804371
- Isaacs, B. and Dixon, J. (2015) "Making it local: The rural consumer, the supermarket and competing pedagogical authority', in Flowers, R. and Swan, E. (eds), Food Pedagogies, Ashgate Publishing pp. 149-167.
- Lawrence, G. and Dixon, J. (2015) Supermarkets. In Bonanno, A. and Busch, L. (eds), Handbook of International Political Economy of Agriculture and Food, Edward Elgar pp. 213-231. http://www.e-elgar.com/shop/handbook-of-the-international-political-economy-of-agriculture-and-food
- Merret, D. (2020) "the making of Australia's supermarket duopoly, 1958-2000", Australian Economic History Review, Vol 60 (forthcoming)
- Arup, C. and Paul-Taylor, J. (2018) "Planning the ACT Supermarket Competition Policy”, Local Government Law Journal, Vol 22, 125.
- Beaton-Wells, C. and Paul-Taylor, J. (2018) "A Code of Conduct for Supermarket-Supplier Relations: Has it worked?", 46, Australian Business Law Review, 6. Please contact the project for a copy.
- Arup, C., Beaton-Wells, C. and Paul-Taylor, J. (2017) "Regulating supermarkets: The competition for space", UNSW Law Journal, Issue 40(3), 1035.
- Beaton-Wells, C. and Paul-Taylor, J. (2017) "Problematising supermarket–supplier relations: Dual perspectives of competition and fairness", Griffith Law Review, Vol. 26, Issue 1, 1. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10383441.2017.1355729
- Dixon, J. and Richards, C. (2015) "On food security and alternative food networks: Understanding and performing food security in the context of urban bias", Agriculture and Human Values: Journal of the Agriculture, Food and Human Values Society, Vol 32, No.2 Summer 2015. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10460-015-9630-y
- Arup, C (2018) 'Regulating delivery: 'The competition for the household meal', Afri-food XXV: Celebrating 25 years of the Australasian Agri-Food Research Network, 30 Nov - 5 December.
- Dixon, J (2018) 'Regulating the grocery retailer–consumer relationship, with a focus on competition law', Afri-food XXV: Celebrating 25 years of the Australasian Agri-Food Research Network, 30 Nov - 5 December.
- Paul-Taylor, J (2018) 'A battle for supremacy: The efficacy of citizen-consumer activism in shaping supermarket behaviour', Afri-food XXV: Celebrating 25 years of the Australasian Agri-Food Research Network, 30 Nov - 5 December.
- Dixon, J. and Paul-Taylor, J (2018) 'Supermarkets and consumer sovereignty?', Public Health Association of Australia Food Futures Conference, Brisbane, 20-21 November.
- Arup, C (2018) 'Regulating delivery: The competition for the household meal', Australian Labour Law Association 9th Biennial Conference, Gold Coast, 9-10 November.
- Merrett, D (2018) 'The making of Australia's supermarket duopoly', 1958-2000, Asia-Pacific Economic and Business History Conference, 16 February.
- Beaton-Wells, C (2017) ‘Decoding the FGCC’, Australian Food and Grocery Council Food and Grocery Australia Conference, Brisbane, 24-25 May.
- Beaton-Wells, C (2017) ‘Decoding the Australian Food and Grocery Code of Conduct: Impetuses, Interests and Implications’, Trends in Retail Competition Annual Conference, University of Oxford, 9 June.
- Merrett, D (2017) 'Market failure in the Australian horticulture supply chain: Causes and responses 1913-2015', Asia-Pacific Economic and Business History Conference, 9-11 February.
Submissions to Government