I have a question about...
- The Law Library
Melbourne Law School is committed to producing a diverse range of research. Collaborative and interdisciplinary research projects are undertaken by individuals and through our Research Centres.
- +61 3 8344 8946
- Mailing Address
- Office for Research, Melbourne Law School, The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010, Australia
- Street Address
- Office for Research, Level 3, Melbourne Law School, 185 Pelham Street, Carlton, Victoria 3053, Australia
- Opening Hours
- Monday-Friday, 8.45am-5.00pm
For more information visit the Office for Research (Law).
Media and communications
For media enquiries, or finding out how you can promote your Melbourne Law School event, contact the Media and Communications team:
Digital signage requests
Melbourne Law School has vertical and horizontal digital signage located throughout the Law building for content promotion.
- Admission to Practice requests
- Request a copy of your Student Conduct Report or Academic Record
- Academic Transcript requests
- Request a copy of your Academic Transcript
- Evidence of Achievement requests
- Email email@example.com
Employing a law student
If you or your organisation are interested in hiring a Melbourne Law School student for legal work, you can contact Law Careers: