Melbourne Law School aims to equip its graduates with the skills necessary to thrive in contemporary workplace settings.
Taught within a legal framework, the Executive Management suite showcases subjects that address the needs of executive teams from organisations in all areas of industry, where adaptable, flexible and innovative leaders are increasingly favoured.
Students from both law and non-law backgrounds can tailor their Melbourne Law Masters course, or study as single enrolments, with subjects that allow them to broaden their professional skill set and enhance their future career prospects.
Single subjects in Executive Management
- Accounting for Commercial Lawyers
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Negotiations and Deal-Making: Skills and Strategies
- Major Project Delivery: Legal Interfaces
- Management for Professionals
- Managing Legal Risk in Construction
- Mediation in Practice
- Mediation: Principles and Practice
- Negotiation and Dispute Resolution: Strategies and Skills for Success
- Negotiation Skills
Single subject study
Subjects in the Melbourne Law Masters are available as single subject enrolments, either with or without assessment.
All Executive Management subjects are accredited to the following courses:
See subject details for additional courses.