Volume 17(2) – December 2016
Special Issue — The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Foreword: The Continuing Relevance of the Trans-Pacific Partnership
Andrew D Mitchell and Tania Voon
- Intellectual Property in the TPP: Not 'the New TRIPS'
- Process, Politics and the Politics of Process: The Trans-Pacific Partnership in New Zealand
- The TPP Investment Chapter and Investor–State Arbitration in Asia and Oceania: Assessing Prospects for Ratification
- Applicable Law in TPP Investment Disputes
- Labour Clauses in the TPP and TTIP: A Comparison without a Difference?
Joo-Cheong Tham and K D Ewing
- Telecommunications Services in the Trans-Pacific Partnership: Will the Mobile Roaming Provisions Benefit Tourists and Traders?
Danny Kotlowitz and Tania Voon
- Fisheries Subsidies under the Trans-Pacific Partnership: Towards Positive Outcomes for Global Fisheries Sustainability and Regime Interaction under International Law
Amanda Rologas Tsangalis
- Ethnicity and International Law: Histories, Politics and Practices by Mohammad Shahabuddin