Ninth Biennial National Conference
ALLA held its Ninth Biennial Conference on 9-10 November 2018 at the Sofitel Broadbeach on Queensland's Gold Coast.
The Conference theme was 'Labour Law: new frontiers, new challenges'.
Conference papers are now available to ALLA Members via the conference website.
The 2018 national conference included plenary presentations from:
- Deputy President Ingrid Asbury, Fair Work Commission
- Mark Bielecki, Registered Organisations Commissioner
- Marie Boland, Chair of the Review of Model WHS Laws;
- David Peetz, Professor of Employment Relations, Griffith University
- Andrew Stewart, John Bray Professor of Law, University of Adelaide
- Janine Webster, Chief Counsel, Fair Work Ombudsman