This is an online workshop, and many of you will be attending from different time zones. We have therefore made some special arrangements to ensure you are able to participate fully in the conference discussions.
- The conference sessions will be ‘live’ and will take place via Zoom.
- Presenters will present for 5-10 minutes, talking about the main aspects, issues and arguments of the paper.
- The conference sessions will predominantly be devoted to questions and answers and discussions. Everyone participating in the sessions will have had an opportunity to read the papers in advance.
- Each speaker will respond to a specific question about their paper.
- The rest of the session will be devoted to discussion about all papers.
- Participants can type their questions in the 'Chat' section of Zoom.
- Each session will be 1 hour long.
- The language to be used in the workshop is English, with simultaneous interpretation into Vietnamese.