An overview of the interrelated research projects currently being undertaken by Centre Members is provided below.
Australian Research Council Funded Research Projects
- Addressing Age Discrimination in Employment
- Comprehensive Free Access to Australian Industrial and Workplace Law
- New Initiatives in Enforcing Employment Standards: Assessing the Effectiveness of Federal Government Compliance Strategies
Sean Cooney and John Howe
- Phoenix Activity: Regulating Fraudulent Use of the Corporate Form
- Precariousness in Law and Labour Markets: The Case of Temporary Migrant Workers
- Reshaping Employment Discrimination Law: Towards Substantive Equality at Work?
Anna Chapman and Beth Gaze
- Work in Franchises: Searching for Solutions at the Regulatory Frontier
Other Research Projects
- Migrant Women in Domestic Work
- On call and related forms of casual work in Australia and New Zealand
- Regulating Work in Franchises: A Cross Jurisdictional Review
- Workability and the Ageing Population