This is an online conference, so we have made some changes to procedures to ensure you are able to participate fully in the conference discussions.
- The conference sessions will be ‘live’ and will take place via Zoom.
- The conference will be recorded.
- Presenters will present for 15 minutes, talking about the main aspects, issues and arguments of the papers.
- The rest of the session will be devoted to discussion about all papers.
- Participants can type their questions in the 'Chat' section of Zoom, or can use the 'raise hand' function to ask a question.
- Directly after each Panel, the Mentor and Panel members will go into a ‘breakout room’ to further discuss the papers.