Melbourne Law School
Indigenous Law and Justice Hub
- Kirsty Gover, ‘Legal Pluralism and Indigenous Legal Traditions’ in Paul Berman (ed), Oxford Handbook of Legal Pluralism (2020) 831 – 859
- Michelle Foster, and Kirsty Gover, ‘Determining Membership: Aboriginality and Alienage in the Australian High Court’ (forthcoming, Public Law Review 2020)
- Gover, Kirsty. "From the Heart: The Indigenous Challenge to Australian Public Law". The Frontiers of Public Law, edited by Varuahs, JNE, and Wilson Stark, Shona., 1 ed., Bloomsbury Professional, 2020, pp. 205-226.
- Gover, Kirsty. "Treaties and the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples: The Significance of Article 37". 2020, pp. 77-86.
- Porter, Amanda, and Cunneen, Chris. "Settler Colonial Law and the Prison Industrial Complex". Crime, Deviance and Society: A Sociological Introduction to Criminology, edited by Rodas, Ana., 1 ed., Cambridge University Press, 2020
- Porter, Amanda, and Cunneen, Chris. "Policing Settler Colonial Societies". Australian Policing: Critical Issues in 21st Century Practice, edited by Birch, P, and Kruger, E, et al., 1 ed., Routledge-Cavendish, 2020