Support in Teaching and Learning
Our Indigenous students can seek advice on any aspects of their studies from the MLS Assistant Dean – Teaching and Learning, Judith Marychurch firstname.lastname@example.org.
Judith is available to assist you with:
- Tailored course planning advice to take account of your own individual circumstances and goals
- Advice on wellbeing supports, including navigating extensions. special consideration (unexpected circumstances) and special consideration (ongoing support); advice is also available via email@example.com
- Indigenous Tutorial Assistance Scheme (ITAS) tutoring requests, coordinated through Murrup Barak, see https://murrupbarak.unimelb.edu.au/study/current-students/itas for further information
- Referral to the Legal Academic Skills Centre (LASC), noting that you do not need a referral to access the LASC and can take full advantage of the programs and supports offered by LASC Director, Chantal Morton and her team at any time, and are encouraged to do so!
- Course progression advice
- Referrals to student support services offered by the University
- Any other matters affecting your studies
Further information on seeking all sorts of advice related to your studies is available at https://law.unimelb.edu.au/students/jd/studies/course-planning for JD students and https://law.unimelb.edu.au/students/masters/studies for MLM students.