The staff at the Student IT helpdesks can assist you with:
- information regarding using the Portal and Google Apps
- accessing your subjects in the LMS and your lecture recordings
- setting up your personal devices to work on the University wireless network.
If you need IT assistance, see the friendly staff at the Student IT helpdesks located at the following libraries:
- Giblin Eunson, 111 Barry Street, south of Grattan Street, opposite University Square
- ERC Level 3, the helpdesk in the ERC Library is the main Student IT helpdesk
- Baillieu Library, Ground Level
For more information see the Student IT page.
UniWireless wireless network
The University of Melbourne's wireless network Uniwireless is available for use throughout the law library.
Various user guides for connecting to UniWireless, as well as basic troubleshooting tips are available from the Information Desk or by visiting the Student IT - Wireless & VPN page.
A University of Melbourne email account is assigned to all currently enrolled students. For more information and help see:
- Setting up an email account: FAQ - Setting Up Email.
- Reset your student email account password: IT Account Management website.
The law library provides three computer labs with a total of 78 PCs.
For information and printing, photocopying and scanning: Student IT - Print and Scan website.
Public Access Computers
Public access computers are available throughout the law library for the purpose of searching and accessing most of the University Library's subscription information resources. Ask at the Information Desk, Level 3.
The university implements policies relating to the proper use of the university's network resources including web and email functionality.
For more information see the University's Copyright website.