Symposium — Climate Justice and International Environmental Law: Rethinking the North–South Divide
- The Impossible Necessity of Climate Justice
- Risky Business: The Ups and Downs of Mixing Economics, Security and Climate Change
- Biofuel Governance and International Legal Principles: Is It Equitable and Sustainable?
Mairon G Bastos Lima
- Solidarity, Justice and Climate Change Law
- Death, Desire, Modernity and Redemption: Climate Change and Public International Environmental Law
- From Economic Refugees to Climate Refugees? Review of International Refugee Law and Socio-Economic Rights: Refuge from Deprivation by Michelle Foster
- The Right to Appeal a Judgment of the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia
Lily O'Neill and Göran Sluiter
- International Legal Implications of Climate Change for the Polar Regions: Too Much, Too Little, Too Late?
Duncan French and Karen Scott
- Challenging Conventions: In Pursuit of Greater Legislative Compliance with CEDAW in the Pacific
Vedna Jivan and Christine Forster
- Freshwater Access from a Human Rights Perspective: A Challenge to International Water and Human Rights Law by Knut Bourquain
Patricia Wouters and Hugo Tremblay