- Law, Legitimacy and United Nations
- Implied External Limitations upon the Right to Cross-Examine Prosecution Witnesses: The Tension between a Means Test and a Balancing Test in the Appraisal of Anonymity Requests
- The International Law Aspects of the Case of the Balibo Five
Robert Dubler SC
- Fly Me to the Moon: How Will International Law Cope with Commercial Space Tourism?
- Squaring Free Trade in Culture with Chinese Censorship: The WTO Appellate Body Report on China — Audiovisuals
- The Laws of War and the Fight against Somali Piracy: Combatants or Criminals?
- Law and the Mekong River Basin: A Socio-Legal Research Agenda on the Role of Hard and Soft Law in Regulating Transboundary Water Resources
Fleur Johns, Ben Saul, Philip Hirsch, Tim Stephens and Ben Boer