Volume 14(1) - June 2013
- The International Legal Scholar in Palestine: Hurling Stones Under the Guise of Legal Forms?
- CEDAW and the Rights to Non-Discrimination and Equality
Simone Cusack and Lisa Pusey
- General Comment 16 on State Obligations Regarding the Impact of the Business Sector on Children's Rights: What is its Standing, Meaning and Effect?
Paula Gerber, Joana Kyriakakis and Katie O'Byrne
- The Domestic Prosecution of the Crime of Aggression After the International Criminal Court Review Conference: Possibilities and Alternatives
Nidal Nabil Jurdi
- Regulatory Cooperation for Trade in Services in the EU and US Trade Agreements with the Republic of Korea: How Deep and how Compatible?
Eugenia Costanza Laurenza and James Mathis
- The International Legal Framework Against Corruption: Achievements and Challenges
Jan Wouters, Cedric Ryngaert and Ann Sofie Clootss