- Banal Crimes against Humanity: The Case of Asylum Seekers in Greece
Ioannis Kalpouzos and Itamar Mann
- What Happened to the International Community? R2P and the Conflicts in South Sudan and the Central African Republic
- The Ascendancy of the Lex Loci Delicti: The Problematic Role of Theory in Australian Choice of Tort Law Rules
- LGBTI Activism Influencing Foreign Legislation
- Of Souls, Spirits and Ghosts: Transposing the Application of the Rules of Targeting to Lethal Autonomous Robots
Tetyana (Tanya) Krupiy
- The Fight against Hooliganism in England: Insights for Other Jurisdictions?
Alexandra Veuthey and Lloyd Freeburn
- The Italian Constitutional Court's Ruling against State Immunity when International Crimes Occur: Thoughts on Decision No 238 of 2014
- Privacy in the Digital Era: Human Rights Online?