- Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing: An Analysis of the Legal, Economic and Historical Factors Relevant to its Development and Persistence
- The Race to Patent the SARS Virus: The TRIPS Agreement and Access to Essential Medicines
- Globalisation of Competition Law and Policy: Some Aspects of the Interface between Trade and Competition
- Prosecutor v Radislav Krstic: ICTY Authenticates Genocide at Srebrenica and Convicts for Aiding and Abetting
- Avena and Other Mexican Nationals (Mexico v United States of America): Must Courts Block Executions because of a Treaty?
- The Cambodian Khmer Rouge Tribunal: The Promise of a Hybrid Tribunal
- Precaution - A Matter of Principle, Approach or Process?
- Shares and other Securities in the Conflict of Laws by Maisie Ooi
- The Dark Sides of Virtue: Reassessing International Humanitarianism by David Kennedy
Rosalind Dixon and Dale Stephens
- Universalising International Law by Christopher Weeramantry