Volume 7(2) - October 2006
- How Effective is the International Convention for the Protection of All Persons from Enforced Disappearance Likely to Be in Holding Individuals Criminally Responsible for Acts of Enforced Disappearance?
- Good Faith in WTO Dispute Settlement
Andrew D Mitchell
- Salim Ahmed Hamdan, Petitioner v Donald H Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense: Has the Bush Administration's Experiment with Military Commissions Come to an End?
- Double Punishment? Preventive Detention Schemes under Australian Legislation and Their Consistency with International Law: The Fardon Communication
Patrick Keyzer and Sam Blay
- The Fluid State: International Law and National Legal Systems by Hilary Charlesworth, Madelaine Chiam, Devika Hovell and George Williams (eds)
- Unlawful Territorial Situations in International Law: Reconciling Effectiveness, Legality and Legitimacy by Enrico Milano