- At the Border and between the Cracks: The Precarious Position of Irregular Migrant Workers under International Human Rights Law
- Combating Foreign Anti-Competitive Conduct: What Role for Extraterritorialism?
- Why Refugee Law Still Matters
James C Hathaway
- SRYYY v Minister for Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs: War Crimes and the Refugee Convention
Peter Johnston and Claire Harris
- Don’t Mention the War (on Terror): Framing the Issues and Ignoring the Obvious in the ICJ’s 2005 Armed Activities Decision
Guy Fiti Sinclair