Volume 8(2) - October 2007
Symposium - International Humanitarian Law
Australian Red Cross
- Law After War
- Drawing Lines in the Sand - Characterising Conflicts for the Purposes of Teaching International Humanitarian Law
- David Hicks and the Charade of Guantánamo Bay
Timothy L H McCormack
- WMD Arms Control Agreements in the Post-September 11 Security Environment: Part of the 'Counter-Terrorism Toolbox'
Robert J Mathews
- The Law on Military Occupation: Answering the Challenges of Detention during Contemporary Peace Operations?
- The Death of Baha Mousa
- Seeking Clarity in Relation to the Principle of Complementarity: Reflections on the Recent Contributions of Some International Bodies
- The Public Committee against Torture in Israel v The Government of Israel: The Israeli High Court of Justice Targeted Killing Decision
- Application of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide: Bosnia and Herzegovina v Serbia and Montenegro
- Violence and Play in Saddam's Trial
- 21st Century Conflict: Can the Law Survive?
Michael N Schmitt
- Of War and Law by David Kennedy