- Judge James Richard Crawford AC, SC, FBA (1948–2021)
Margaret A Young
- Reconceptualising the 'Ambulatory Character' of Baselines: The International Law Commission's Work on Sea-Level Rise and International Law
- 'So, This Is Permanence': The Inter-American Human Rights System as a Liminal Space for Climate Justice
- The Jurisprudence of the Rules-Based Order: The Power of Rules Consistent with but Not Binding under International Law
- Tackling Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing through Port State Measures
Callum Musto and Efthymios Papastavridis
- Labour Standards on Fishing Vessels: A Problem in Search of a Home?
Penelope J Ridings
- The Antarctic Treaty at Sixty Years: Past, Present and Future
Donald R Rothwell
- Competing Continuities: What Role for the Presumption of Continuity in the Claim to Continued Statehood of Small Island States?