Volume 23(1) - 2022
- Ocean Cultures, the Anthropocene and International Law: Cultural Heritage and Mobility Law as Imaginative Gateways
Lucas Lixinski, Jane McAdam and Patricia Tupou
- Re-Imagining International Law's Environment: An Ecological Critique of International Food Law and International Disaster Law
Ayşe Didem Sezgin and Ashleigh Best
- Is Australia's Foreign Investment Screening Policy Consistent with International Investment Law?
Tania Voon and Dean Merriman
- The Protection of Public Morals as an Exception to Indirect Expropriation: Opening the Floodgates to New, Eclectic Moral Crusades?
- Prosecutor v Abd-Al-Rahman: Human Rights, Customary International Law and the ICC's Non-Retroactivity Problem
Asad G Kiyani
- The Brereton Report and the Fissures in the Law of Command Responsibility
Emily Crawford and Aaron Fellmeth
- The Ascendency of Diplomatic Expertise and Decline of Heritage Knowledge in World Heritage Decision-Making: The Curious Case of the Roşia Montană Mining Landscape's Dual World Heritage Inscription
Josh T Taylor