What information do we collect?
The Melbourne University Law Review Alumni Association collects the following personal details regarding our former members, where available:
- Years of membership on the Review
- Current occupation
- Former occupation(s)
- Notable achievements and awards
- Publications in the Review
- Contact details (address, phone number and email)
The information we collect is either provided by alumni themselves, or gathered from sources in the public domain (eg law firm websites, Melbourne Law School newsletters).
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect is used in the following ways:
- To send out invitations for Alumni events
- To send out the Alumni newsletter
- To contact Alumni to ask them to be profiled in the Alumni newsletter
- To collate Alumni statistics for the Alumni newsletter
We do not disclose any information to persons outside of the Review.
Amending or removing your information
If you wish to amend your details, unsubscribe from Alumni notifications, or be removed from our Alumni database, please contact us using the details below:
Alumni Association Coordinator
Melbourne University Law Review
Melbourne Law School
The University of Melbourne