In 2013, the Review introduced an advance access policy.
Advance versions of articles will be published here as they become available. Advance versions are subject to change prior to the final print and online versions. Advance versions are paginated individually beginning at 1; page numbers will be different from the final print and online version.
Advance versions should be cited as, for example:
- Michael Crommelin, 'Powers of the Head of State' (2015) 38(3) Melbourne University Law Review (advance)
Volume 45(1) Forthcoming
- Flawed Foundations: An Historical Evaluation of Domestic Violence Claims in the Refugee Tribunals
- Uncertainty in Private Law: Rhetorical Device or Substantive Legal Argument?
Rick Bigwood and Joachim Dietrich
- Facial Recognition and Image Comparison Evidence: Identification by Investigators, Familiars, Experts, Super-Recognisers and Algorithms
Gary Edmond, David White, Alice Towler, Mehera San Roque and Richard Kemp
- The Unconscionable Bargains Doctrine in England and Australia: Cousins or Siblings?
Ying Khai Liew and Debbie Yu
- Removal of Judges from Office
The Hon Geoffrey Nettle AC QC
- Constitutional Characterisation: Embedding Value Judgements about the Relationship between the Legislature and the Judiciary
- Reconceptualising Fiduciary Regulation in Actual Conflicts
Man Yip and Kelvin FK Low
Critique and Comment
- Fixing the Defective Jigsaw
Graeme S Cooper