In 2013, the Review introduced an advance access policy.
Advance versions of articles will be published here as they become available. Advance versions are subject to change prior to the final print and online versions. Advance versions are paginated individually beginning at 1; page numbers will be different from the final print and online version.
Advance versions should be cited as, for example:
- Michael Crommelin, 'Powers of the Head of State' (2015) 38(3) Melbourne University Law Review (advance).
Volume 42(1) is now published and can be viewed here.
Volume 42(2) Forthcoming
- The Significant Probative Value of Tendency Evidence
- Pre-Strike Ballots and Enterprise Bargaining Dynamics: An Empirical Analysis
Alice Orchiston, Breen Creighton, Catrina Denvir, Richard Johnstone and Shae McCrystal
- Contemporary Challenges Facing the Australian Judiciary: An Empirical Interruption
Gabrielle Appleby, Suzanne Le Mire, Andrew Lynch and Brian Opeskin
- Contract Damages and the Promisee's Role in its own Loss
Volume 42(3) Forthcoming
- National Disability Insurance Scheme Plan Decision-Making: Or When Tailor-Made Case Planning Met Taylorism & The Algorithms
Terry Carney, Shih-Ning Then, Christine Bigby, Ilan Wiesel and Jacinta Douglas