In 2013, the Review introduced an advance access policy.
Advance versions of articles will be published here as they become available. Advance versions are subject to change prior to the final print and online versions. Advance versions are paginated individually beginning at 1; page numbers will be different from the final print and online version.
Advance versions should be cited as, for example:
- Michael Crommelin, 'Powers of the Head of State' (2015) 38(3) Melbourne University Law Review (advance)
Volume 43(2) Forthcoming
- The Challenge of Medicinal Cannabis to the Political Legitimacy of Therapeutic Goods Regulation in Australia
- An Empirical Study of Exemplary Damages in Australia
- A Purposive Approach to Interpreting Australia’s Complementary Protection Regime
- Statute and Theories of Vicarious Liability
Joachim Dietrich and Iain Field
- What Determines the Institutional Legitimacy of the High Court of Australia
Shiri Krebs, Ingrid Nielsen and Russell Smyth