MLS alumni recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours
Melbourne Law School congratulates a number of our alumni who were recently recognised in the Queen's Birthday 2017 Honours list. It is a tribute to the dedication and commitment of these members of our community who have worked tirelessly in their fields.
- Mr Bernard W Balmer OAM (LLB 1983)
- Mr Brian J Bourke AM (LLB 1957)
- Mr Peter M Butler AM RFD (LLB 1976)
- Mr Ronald S Finkel AM (LLB 1972, BCom 1973)
- Mrs Helen Gibson AM (LLB(Hons) 1972)
- Mr Paul C Hoy AM (LLB 1965)
- Dr Gordon L Hughes AM (LLB(Hons) 1972, LLM 1973)
- The Hon Joseph V Kay AM (LLB 1967)
- Mr Julian P McMahon AC (BA(Hons) 1988, LLB 1991)
- Ms Fiona J Smith AM (BA/LLB 1981, GDipDisRes 1996)
- Mrs Janet M Torney OAM (LLB 1959)
- Ms Gabrielle M Trainor AO (LLB 1978)
- Mr Michael H Coppel AM (LLB(Hons) 1974, BCom 1975)
We also congratulate other members of the legal and University community who have been recognised in the Queen's Birthday 2017 Honours list.