Watch: "Recognising Personhood" Launch of Special Issue in Griffith Law Review
The launch of "Recognising Personhood" Special Issue in Griffith Law Review was held online on Thursday 3 March 2022.
The launch brought together some of the leaders in the field of legal personhood. Dr Erin O'Donnell (Melbourne Law School) and Dr Anna Arnstein-Kerslake (Melbourne Law School) was joined by Dr Anne Poelina (Nulungu Institute of Research, University of Notre Dame) in a conversation with some of the Special Issue authors.
Special Issue authors, including:
- Dr Cristy Clark, University of Canberra
- Professor Eilionoir Flynn, National University of Ireland Galway
- Associate Professor Visa Kurki, Helsinki University
- Associate Professor Elizabeth Macpherson, University of Canterbury
- Dr Alessandro Pelizzon, Southern Cross University
- Professor Peta Spender, ANU
- Dr Jo Watson, Deakin University
- Dr Michelle Worthington, ANU
This webinar was co-hosted by the Institution of International Law and Humanities and Centre for Resources, Energy and Environmental Law at Melbourne Law School, Irish Centre for Human Rights and National University of Ireland Galway.