Melbourne Law School publishes a regular paper series on the Social Science Research Network. The series focuses on the broad range of legal scholarship in all subject areas from members of the School. The papers are published electronically and are available online or through email distribution.
- Legal Studies Research Paper Series Vol. 21, No. 8
- Helen Anderson: Determining Secondary Liability: In Search of Legislative Coherence (846)
- Rosemary Langford and Ian Ramsay: Removal of Directoris of Public Companies by Shareholders: When Do Companies Contract Out of the Corporations Act? (847)
- Adrienne Stone: Proportionality and Its Alternatives (848)
- Ying Liew: The Singaporean Court of Appeal on Proprietary Estoppel Remedies (849)
- Lucinda O'Brien, Ian Ramsay and Paul Ali: The Distinctive Features of Women in the Australian Bankruptcy System: An Empirical Study (850)
- Lizzie Knight and Tania Voon: The Evolution of National Security at the Interface between Domestic and International Investment Law and Policy: The Role of China (851)
For general queries about the Paper Series, please contact Angela Hendley-Boys.